With most of the torso painted (I ran out of red paint!!!) I decided I may as well see if I could get the windows on with their hinges. Putting the first hinge onto the window frame went great, screws actually bite into the foam. I have no doubt though, that I could rip them out in 0.2 seconds. (Mental note: Keep drunks away from me on Halloween. And Megatron.)
I also realized I forgot to paint the inside of the window frames. I guess I'll go get some paint tonight from Canadian Tire (hardware store).
Realizing the first window actually worked, I put the second one on. I also dropped one of the screws into that lovely pile of random bits of foam. Took me 20 minutes to find it. I'm not kidding.
That would explain why I was completely impatient putting the grill / wedges on. Not my best work (as if any of this really is.)